Online Flash Image Editor Feature List
- Branding - Enterprise and Developer versions will not be branded at all, the Website Edition will not have a title at the top of the editor however the Website Edition will have a very small copyright link at the bottom left corner (labeled: ©2010). Enterprise and DEveloper versions can use the top area to put your logo or anything you want, it will be blank at the top.
- Filters - Bevel, Shadow, Blur, Sharpen, Glow
- Updatable Dynamic Effect Filter Styles - You can create Photoshop like "styles" in Flash using a combination of the standard filters in Flash then add the published swf file to the effects folder and it will be dynamically loaded as a new filter style. Documentation and FLA template file included so you can create your own filter styles.
- Dynamic Clipart / Template Gallery - When you put JPG, GIF, PNG or SWF files categorized in sub-folders inside the "clipArt" folder, the application will dynamically load these files as clipart. and categorize them accourding to your folder names. You can use this feature to put image templates like businesss cards, flyers, dvd covers, design elements, commonly used graphics, logos, etc. in these folders as well and use them in your Image Editor. This will allow you to load an image for editing and easily access any clipart assets or element you want in a few clicks without leaving the application.
- Customizable Fonts - add your own fonts to the Image Editor. Documentation and FLA template file included so you can add fonts of your choice to the font dropdown menu (6 fonts and 6 fla files included to get you started).
- Webcam Snapshot Support - this feature will access your webcam and digital video devices to take a snapshot or frame-grab. It will recognize any video hardware device that the Adobe Flash Player can recognize.
- Layers with Transfer Modes and Alpha - layer ordering, layer alpha, delete layer, layer transfer modes. Do professional style image blending allowing you to blend layers with 14 different transfer modes. Use gradients with the Multiply transfer mode to create gradient masking effects and more. Create very nice and artistic blending effects with the transfer modes.
- Undo / Redo - toolbar buttons and/or keystrokes (PC: Ctrl-Z, Ctrl-Y, MAC: Apple-Z, Apple-Y).
- Gradients - create sophisticated gradients for filling shapes or layers.
- Alignment Grid - allows you to perfectly line up your designs (snap to grid, grid color, grind in front, grid in back, grid size)
- Load Images from a URL or Desktop - LOAD an image from any web address or OPEN images and photos from your hard drive. This means any image on the Internet can easily be loaded onto your canvas as a layer if you know the web address. to the image or photo Get images and photos from Google, Flickr, PhotoBucket or anywhere by using the IMAGE >> LOAD feature. If you have a Content Management System you can add the image editor to it and edit your websites images without leaving the CMS.
- Save to Server or Desktop - If the file is loaded from your server or hosting account (from a relative url like images/image.jpg) it will automatically save directly back to this same folder in your hosting account (the folder must be writable) . When you save it will also ask you if you want to save copy on your desktop computer. If you create an image from scratch or upload an image and edit it then it will ask to save locally on your hard drive because it was loaded locally. Images loaded from remote server URL's like Google and Flickr will save locally to your hard drive. These functions are made possible via the saveImage.php file and can be changed or expanded if you know PHP.
- Image Tone Adjustments - Hue, Saturation, Brightness, Contrast
- Eye Dropper Color Picker - select the eye-dropper then click on any color that is on the canvas from photos or any other objects on the canvas and it will sample the color for you to use as a fill or line color.
- Vector Drawing Shapes - Rectangle, Rounded Rectangle, Triangle, Circle/Oval, Straight Line, Curved Line, Pencil. All shapes allow you to adjust the fill color, gradient fill color, line thickness and line color. You can apply layer transfer modes to shapes for nice "see-thru" backgrounds or design elements.
- Color Swatch - quickly choose from common color tones on one palette.
Note - Dynamically loaded content like Clipart and Filter Styles use PHP files that dynamically read the folders with the content and then generates XML for the Flash Application to read and load into the Image Editor. When adding new Filter Styles, Fonts or Clipart/Templates all you need to do is simply upload it to the right folder and it will automatically load into the Image Editor.
- No MySQL database needed
- Flash Player 10 or higher
- Web server or hosting account running PHP 5
- For loading remote images from a url or web address; "fopen" must be enabled in your PHP settings
- For creating filter styles and fonts you will need Adobe Flash CS4 and basic knowledge of how to use it
- For Saving to your server; the folder you are load/saving to needs to have "write permissions". On a Windows server set the folder you will load and save images to "write" for IUSR_MACHINENAME user account.